Isidore & Augustine
Loenna Lite - Script Typeface
Introducing: Loenna Lite
A casually refined script font created in the signature calligraphy style of Isidore & Augustine.
Available in three weights: Light, Regular, and Bold.
This is a "lite" version of our signature Loenna Pro script font.
Due to the digital nature of this product, we do not offer refunds or exchanges. Please contact us if you have any questions before making your purchase.
Authentic Replication 500+ characters, Contextual Alternates, and Standard Ligatures that substitute every initial and final character of words, every double letter, and more, to automatically replicate a natural, handwritten look.
Discretionary Ligatures Substitute every t and tt with a short-crossbar alternate by turning on the Discretionary Ligatures feature in an OpenType-enabled program.
Multilingual Support Including full Western European language support.
Roman Numerals Automatic Roman numeral substitutions (for II - X) when Standard Ligatures is turned on, so that you don't have to change them every time.
*An OpenType-enabled program is required in order to take full advantage of features such as Contextual Alternates and Ligatures.
DESKTOP: If you plan to use Loenna on your desktop computer (such as in design software like Adobe), you'll want the Standard Desktop License. Files are provided in both .OTF and .TTF formats.
- Commercial use is allowed. Up to 100 designs (with 400 products or less per design) is permitted.
- If providing digital files to a client, the font MUST be flattened or outlined (non-editable).
- You are NOT allowed to embed the font into any software in which another user may edit the text (such as an editable PDF, Templett, Canva, Zazzle, etc.).
- You may NOT sell digital or physical letterform products. These are products featuring individual letters, numbers, or characters (such as stamps or wax seals with an individual letter).
- Flattened images of the font are allowed on a website or in a website template, but if you would like to install the font in ShowIt, Squarespace, etc. you must purchase a Web License.
- For full details, please review our End User Licensing Agreement. If you're unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
WEBSITE: If you'd like to install Loenna on a website (such as ShowIt or Squarespace), you'll want the Web License. Files are provided in .WOFF format.
Any program that allows you to upload custom fonts and create text will allow you to use the basic characters, but we recommend using an OpenType-enabled program to take full advantage of all of the powerful features we've built into Loenna.
You'll find the best OpenType feature support in professional page-layout applications like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Quark Xpress.
Some programs, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, DO NOT offer OpenType support. Instead, you'll want to refer to the following question for how to insert additional characters into your design.
If you do not have access to a program that allows you to access alternate characters from within the program, Loenna is PUA (Private Use Area) encoded, which means all characters can be accessed through Font Book (Mac) or Character Maps (Windows) for free. For additional help (and screenshots!) this is a great article.
If you have questions about a specific program, please contact us.